Virology and Microbiology Study Program
The Chair of “Prevention of Microbial Disease” participates in several courses in the joint virology and microbiology study program of TUM.
1. Molecular and medical virology (part 1 and 2) Organized by Prof. U. Protzer at the Institute of Virology, School of Medicine.
- Lecture recordings will be made available via TUM moodle and will be available 1 week before the respective Q&A session. The Q&A sessions are moderated by the respective lecturers and serve to clarify questions regarding the lecture content.
- Courses: WA BIOCHEM-B, WA BIOCHEM-M, WA MolBio-M (each from 1st semester), WA BIO (from 7th semester), WA MED (from 5th semester)
- The lecture is different in WS and SS (WS part 1 and SS part 2)!
- ECTS: 3; with graded exam on 28.07.22-13:15-14:45 in HS A at Klinikum rechts der Isar (http://www.klinchem.med.tum.de/de/lageplan_hörsäle)
- Repeat exam on 20.09.22-13:15-14:45 in HS A at Klinikum rechts der Isar (http://www.klinchem.med.tum.de/de/lageplan_hörsäle)
- Lecture: 2 SWS; Thu, 16.00 to 16.30 hrs- Q&A on the individual topics: via TUM-ZOOM
2. Practical course in classical and molecular virology
- Courses: WA BIOCHEM-M, WA MolBio-M (each from 1st semester), WA BIO (from 7th semester), WA MED (from 5th semester)
- Internship: 8 SWS graded certificate; ECTS 8; 3-week block internship; limited number of participants: 12
- IMPORTANT: Prerequisite for participation are measles and HBV vaccination with tested titer over 100Units (general practitioner) and COVID-19 vaccinationSummer semester 2022 planned
- Winter semester 2022/2023 planned
- Week 1: 27.02.23 - 03.03.23 - Prof. Dr. Andreas Pichlmair, Dr. Britta Möhl-Meinke Dr. Carina de Oliveira-Mann, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org; Carina.email@example.com Trogerstr. 30, 81675 Munich; Institute of Virology
- Week 2: 06.03.23 - 10.03.23 - Dr. Gregor Ebert, firstname.lastname@example.org, Neuherberg, Ingolstädter Landstrasse 1, 85764 Oberschleißheim; Institute of Virology
- Week 3: 13.03.23 - 17.03.23 - Prof. Dr. Li Deng, email@example.com; Neuherberg; Ingolstädter Landstrasse 1, 85764 Oberschleißheim; Institute of Virology